Monday, July 6, 2009

Coco Avant Chanel- MUST SEE


Alysson and I got to go see an early screening of Coco Avant Chanel a few weeks ago at the Sony building with our bestie Kelly.. It comes out in September and I highly recommend that everyone should see it- Chanel lovers and film lovers alike.. I love a good fashion film and have watched probably every documentary about Chanel up to this point, but this is not a fashion movie- it is Avant Chanel afterall, and really shows her life before Paris and her love affairs with two dashing french men... Audrey Tatou was brilliant and all I want to wear now are nautical stripes!! J'adore!

Watch extended trailor HERE.

2 comments:

Tiffany Bills said...

Abbie!
Hey, how are you? Hopefully you remember me :) I saw your blog through Libby's and I had to say hi! I actually sent your husband an email through his work email, but I don't know if he got it or not. I am so impressed with what you are doing, it's so inspiring to me. Well I would love to chat more with you, here is my email address:
tiffanyjbills@gmail.com

Love,
Tiffany (Jaynes) Bills

Abbie said...

Hey Tiffany, Yes of course I remember you :) Long time!! Hope you're doing well! xo